When I'm college I want to.. 

That subtittle is a normal question, every person on college almost think about it. So many answers from this question. There are want to be good student by study every time, there want to be a busy student by going organization. There's so much typical student. And I'm a student that want to be both of that. So...  When I'm college I want to...
First,  to be a good student by get a high score and have so much achievement. So I can appreciate my self, and of course that is very helpful.
Secondly, I wanted to join organization. By organization I get a lot of advantages. I can meet a lot of people from different faculties, get experiences, I can improve the ability of speech, can more brave, and have a great moment. Because we are students in university, so we should have a role that gives advantages. Being a college student is a honor, we have responsible to university and public. We are the youth who made a change.. So we have to be a person that gave good character.
The last, when I'm college I want to...  Be a college student who have income. I'm from the middle family, I should work harder than anyone, I must get scholarships to help my parents, and have an income by myself.
And I will explain why lot of people choose join organization, of course you know that if we are active in organization we will get experiences, and sure but not list we can get more knowledge, success people have many link and know when he or she get best opportunities. By this chance every body can grow up fastly. But we have to know about the negative effect from this situation, one.. If we can not set time well, the schedule can be worst and add more problem. So we must know best schedule and be disciplined.
And be an outstanding student is a great achievement, need more hardwork,  more spirit, and consistent of study,  and it's so much hard to do, but for someone who has strong motive, he or she can do it, however hard it is.
So, we are a student must prepare our future, we can ask our self about when I'm college I want to what,  so we can prepare early and get success easily.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

RESENSI NOVEL "AISYAH" - contoh resensi- contoh resensi buku

RESEP MAKANAN INDONESIA - Ikan Kakap Merah Bumbu Kuning

ENJOURTY!